Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This week @ AA4USA

Late last night I was given access to the NA Alpha. This now allows our blog to see some drastic improvements that were not seen before. These changes will include live streams via twitch, the continuation of live tl;dr posts of the official Trion streams, an increase in media and much more. To accomplish these goals there will be a period of site wide silence until this Thursday's live stream from Trion.

I'd like to take a moment to thank the staff at Trion Worlds for granting me access to the Alpha. It would have been impossible to maintain a steady stream of updates without it. I would also like to thank Bikeman for being the first person to bring the game to my attention, and Nekrage for the vast amount of time put into his informational streams and videos. Last but not least I want to thank you the visitor!

Hold on tight, because the fun is just about to begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment